GastroIntestinal Specialist is pleased to announce the addition of the FilmArray® Gastrointestinal (GI) panel. The FilmArray panel tests for common GI pathogens including viruses, bacteria and parasites that cause infectious diarrhea.
Who Should be tested on the GI Panel?
- Individuals with moderate-to-severe symptoms associated with acute diarrhea
- Individuals at high risk of spreading diseases to others and during known or suspected outbreaks
- Individuals with dysentery
- Individuals with acute diarrhea lasting >7 days
1 test. 22 GI pathogens. Faster Results.
GI Panel Menu
- Campylobacter (jejuni, coli, and upsaliensis)
- Clostridium difficile (toxin A/B)
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Vibrio (parahaemolyticus, vulnificus, and cholerae)
- Vibrio cholerae
DIARRHEAGENIC E. COLI/SHIGELLA:
- Enteroaggregative E. coli (EAEC)
- Enteropathogenic E. coli (EPEC)
- Enterotoxigenic E. coli (ETEC) lt/st
- Shiga-like toxin-producing E. coli (STEC) stx1/stx2
- E. coli O157
- Shigella/Enteroinvasive E. coli (EIEC)
- Giardia lamblia
- Adenovirus F40/41
- Norovirus GI/GII
- Rotavirus A
- Sapovirus (I, II, IV, and V)
For testing information, please call (318) 631-9121.