As we prepare to welcome you back into the clinic, our main priority is the health and well-being of all of our patients. In order to continue providing high quality, personalized care and maintaining a safe environment for you, the team at GastroIntestinal Specialists have put enhanced safety protocols in place for our post COVID-19 clinic reopening.
- We are asking that visitors accompanying patients wait in the car so that we can further promote social distancing in our waiting rooms.
- We have removed chairs from our waiting rooms to help maintain the proper distances in our seating areas.
- Patients are screened upon entry (including a temperature screening), and any patient who does not pass the CDC recommended screening will be asked to reschedule.
- All patient-facing staff are wearing masks during hours of operation.
- High-touch surfaces in all areas are being disinfected at least once per hour.
- Staff members are taking extra precautions to make sure proper hand-washing technique is being followed and are wearing appropriate PPE.
- All staff are practicing social distancing in each work area.
- Signage is posted around the office to serve as reminders on social distancing, hand washing, and other ways to help stop the spread.
- Floor markers are in place to help indicate appropriate distances between patients and between staff members.
Everyone here at the GastroIntestinal Specialists greatly appreciate your understanding as we navigate this new landscape together. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please call our office at (318) 631-9121. We hope you are doing well and we look forward to seeing you again soon.